16 hrs per week, flexible across Monday-Wednesday
£9.50 per hour, minimum 12 months contract
The Trustees of Middlesbrough Foodbank wish to appoint an office and warehouse co-ordinator, based at the Foodbank Warehouse within Skippers Lane Industrial Estate.
The co-ordinator will work under the supervision of the Foodbank Manager to support the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of the foodbank office and warehouse, in accordance with the Trussell Trust franchise model. Training will be provided.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a warm and welcoming manner, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be computer literate and numerate with the ability to handle statistical data, with experience of communicating via e-mail, social media and e-newletters
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team with other staff and volunteers.
- Demonstrate empathy, honesty and integrity at all times when working with people facing disadvantage
- Be passionate about addressing food poverty and be willing to work with a wide range of local agencies and supporters.
To apply for this position please download the application pack below. Applications must be made using the application form, CV’s will not be accepted.
Please submit your application no later than 5pm on Wednesday 1st May 2019.
Interviews will be held on Monday 13th May 2019.
07954 131 337