Due to the current coronavirus crisis, we have had to adapt some of our services. We are prioritising support for our food distribution centres to continue operating during these times. Please find below some useful information, and keep checking this page for updates.
- For our Distribution Centre opening hours and directions, please visit: https://middlesbrough.foodbank.org.uk/locations/
- If you need a food parcel, our foodbank works on a voucher based system which means you’ll need a voucher before visiting one of our centres. For a list of places where you may be able to get a voucher from, please visit: Agency list 2021
- If you’re a referral agency and would like to register for text message referrals, please email: [email protected]
- To donate food, our depot is open every Monday and Tuesday (except public holidays) between 9:30am and 2pm. Here’s a list of items we’re urgently in need of: https://middlesbrough.foodbank.org.uk/give-help/donate-food/
- To donate money, please visit: https://middlesbrough.foodbank.org.uk/give-help/donate-money/
- For volunteering enquiries please email: [email protected]
- We are experiencing a high volume of calls, please only call if it is urgent.
- Due to capacity and storage, unfortunately we are unable to accept fresh foods.
Thank you for your continued support.